The Monotec subsoiler is an ideal implement for subsoiling, pasture renovation and re-seeding. Built to farmer specification with tines working up to 350mm deep. Tines are protected by a mechanical auto-reset system. The spring loaded disc coulters open the turf without inversion and the spiked roller consolidates the aerated turf and controls the working depth. An optional box drill can be mounted for simultaneous re-seeding, in which case the row of spring tines agitates the soil to improve germination.
18" Spring loaded disk coulter
- opens turf without inversion
- dept & down force adjustable
- Spacing: according to farmer specification
- Working dept: up to 350mm deep
- mechanical auto-reset system
Shark-tooth roller / packer
- Packer can be filled to increase weight
- Spike pattern ensures proper penetration
- Cleaning plate ensures operation even in wet and sticky conditions
Tractor kW requirement
75kW to 100kW depending on soil type and conditions.